CX Schedule Update
Ladies, there has been a small revision to the AZ Cross calendar. The Flag Double XX has been reduced to just Saturday, October 26. See this post for more information about that change.
However, an additional day of racing has been added to the AZ Cross calendar on Friday, December 20!
Don’t forget about the upcoming WoCAA CX series, which starts this weekend on Saturday, October 19 in Globe, AZ. And the final race in the regular WoCAA Race Series is the Flag CX race now just Saturday, October 26. This race counts towards both series in terms of points, but team points will only be awarded for the regular series.
Remember, you don’t need a CX bike race cross. You can ride an MTB, as well. Or visit your local shop to see about a rental or loaner. Cross is super fun and friendly to all level riders. We hope to see a strong women’s field out there this year!
AZ Cross Schedule
- Saturday, October 19 – CRANKY CROSS – CYCLO-A-CROSS Globe, AZ
- Saturday, October 26 – FLAG XX brought to you by Absolute Bikes – Sinagua Middle School Flagstaff, AZ (ALSO RACE #11 IN REGULAR WoCAA SERIES – SEE ABOVE)
- Saturday -Sunday, November 9-10 – STORM THE BEACH brought to you by U of AZ Cycling – Christopher Columbus Park Tucson, AZ
- Sunday, November 17 CRANKY CROSS – MOOEY CROSS – Superstition Farms Mesa, AZ
- Sunday, November 24 CRANKY CROSS – CYCLOXCROSS at Horse Lover’s Park – brought to you by Bicycle Ranch Phoenix, AZ
- Sunday, December 1 – SMA SMACKDOWN CX – Quincie Park Tucson, AZ
- Saturday, December 7 – CRANKY CROSS – RACE AROUND THE FARM – Mother Nature Farm Gilbert, AZ
- Friday, December 20 & Saturday, December 21 – ARIZONA STATE CX CHAMPIONSHIP and AZ CROSS Series Finals – Crossroads Park Gilbert, AZ